Terms & Conditions – Event Ticketing
Tickets to this Event are issued by CBI Mobile (Bah) Ltd dba/MobileAssist on behalf of the Organizer of the event, and are subject to the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, CBI Mobile (Bah) Ltd dba/MobileAssist is not the event Organizer. The Organizer is the individual or entity responsible for the creation, management, and promotion of the event.
1. In addition to those terms and conditions outlined below, any attendee of the Event agrees to the terms and conditions that may be put in place at the venue location.
2. No attendee will be allowed admission into the Event without a valid ticket or pass. The event ticket is provided in the form of a single dynamic QR Code that required a valid data connection in order to be properly validated. QR Codes that are screenshots of the actual dynamic QR Code will NOT be accepted as valid. Customer agrees that they must have access to a data connection in order to present the ticket QR Code for validation, failure to do so will result in non-admission to the event.
3. The QR Code tickets provided are for single use only, no multiple use or multiple entry tickets will be provided. Attendees must occupy the seats or event location that their ticket specifies, and will not be allowed into any other section of the event unless authorized by the event Organizer.
4. For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organizer reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
5. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase – unless the event has been postponed or cancelled by the event Organizer. Duplicate tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances.
6. In the event that the event is cancelled or postponed due to any Government regulation or restriction introduced after the purchase date, your ticket may be transferred to a future Event, or refunded at the discretion of the event Organizer.
7. In addition to the ticket price, your order may require payment of a convenience fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the Event. Those fees are not refundable.
8. If the Event is rescheduled or moved, the Organizer will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location. If the Event is cancelled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Booking Fees, Service Fees, Convenience fees, and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
9. If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organizer cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or expenses.
10. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
11. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
12. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for any other behavior likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organizer.
15. Neither the Organizer nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organizer will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors.
16. The Event will operate in accordance with the latest Government and Public Health guidelines, and will operate under acceptable standards, a comprehensive set of guidelines to keep you safe at the Events. As a result of these measures, we may be required to manage the flow of visitors to specific areas of the Event, including, but not limited to, features, theatres and exhibition halls, to ensure we remain compliant with visitor density requirements. Where an Event has both indoor and outdoor space, this may result in visitors being required to remain outdoors regardless of weather conditions until they can be accommodated indoors.
17. If all or any of the Event is planned to take place outdoors it will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the safety officer). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately for an outdoor Event.
18. The Organizer does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
19. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organizer and our trusted sponsors and partners.
20. It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
21. Visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
22. Please check Event details, timings and parking fees prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
23. Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The Organizer is not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
24. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in theatres, workshops or performances, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
25. Video and sound recordings are not permitted in theatrical and performance areas of the Event unless written permission is provided by the Organizer.
26. In accordance with the law, visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drinks.
27. The relevant Bahamian law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.